Call me One Zero Nine Zero.
I am your calling brother, your guardian.
Whether you're travelling or staying somewhere,
If you ever feel unsafe,
Just reach for your phone and dial me.
Tell your brother,
“I'm at this place,
And someone here is causing trouble,
Making me feel unsafe.”
I'm always here for you—
Call me just once.
You don't have to face it alone;
Your voice deserves to be heard.
This brother promises you:
Help is only a call away.
So, whenever fear stands in your way,
Remember the number you need to know—
Call your brother.
Call One Zero Nine Zero.
--anurag_vatsya
NOTE: 1090, Women's Power Line of Uttar Pradesh
It promises a safe state for females who are in the province of the GOVERNMENT OF UTTAR PRADESH.
Present on the Uttar Pradesh Police Portal:
Women Power Line (WPL) is Uttar Pradesh Police's answer to a very inimical problem plaguing the Indian society: sexual harassment, and at its roots misogyny shrouded in the patriarchal mindset of our society.
*Created with the AI.
Comments
Post a Comment